<p>We spent a little over a week at the beach. It was AMAZING! We were able to stay at my dad's place in Gulf Shores and were able to have the run of the whole place, which is great when you have 2 crazy kids running around;) we woke up each morning and headed down to the beach each morning. When we got there I would put Clayton down for a nap under the umbrella and then I would have a little bit of time to play with Hudson or just sit for a minute and watch him play. We went to the pool a few days too. A few nights we would walk down to the Hangout and let Hudson play in the sand, of course Clayton played too. I can't wait to go back . I was so depressed when we had to leave;) 3 year update for H coming up soon and a 1 year post coming up for Sis.
Saturday, July 7, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment