Thursday, March 22, 2012

Silly Hudson



I want to do a little post on Big H so I can remember what he is up to. He is just changing everyday and he is just the funniest thing. Everyday he amazes me with the things that he says. Example, he had his tools out palying with them in the den and he comes to me with his measuring tape and tells me that he needs to measure by belly. I guess he remembers the doctors measuring it from when I was pregnant:) So funny. Tonight while we were at dinner, Hudson was sitting next to Matt in the booth and Matt started wiping his hands and mouth with a napkin and Hudson was mocking every move he made. He loves to tell us that he is "Super Strong" and show us his muscles. He also likes to run "super fast". While he runs super fast, he likes for me to sing a song about him running supper fast. Then he wants me to sing a Sissy song for Clayton. He will often enter the room and say to us when he comes in, "Hey Guys"! He will also come up to me and say, So... what's goin on? He loves to work it out (work out) with daddy. He is riding his balance bike really well and I know when he gets a big bike he will be able to just take off. His favorite number is 5. He says he wants 5 of everything. He can say his ABC's, sings Jesus Loves Me , which is the sweetest thing that Matt and I have ever heard. Here is a little funny.. Today it was sprinkling and we were outside and he was looking up into the rain gutter and asked where the spider was... then he said he wasn't there because the rain had washed him out and strted singing the song, "The Itsy Bitsy Spider". When he is hungry, he tells us, "you show me", which means, I want to show you what I want to eat. He gets really sad and sometimes cries when he hears a sad song, the other day, I sang "You are My Sunshine" and tears started rolling down his face. Broke my heart! We call him Scooby a lot and the other day I walked into the room and said, "Hey Scooby, and he quickly replied, " Hey Shaggy"! He still loves to watch Team Umizoomi and Bubble Guppies and of coarse Scooby Doo. He loves School and that makes me soo happy. I am sure I will be back with some other things that I often remeber later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment