Little Miss is 8 months old and into everything. She is ALL over this house;)She is now starting to pull up on things. She really likes to get up on all fours and just stick her hiney in the air. She likes to "dance" (bouncing up and down). She thinks that her brother is the bees knees. She squeals whenever he enters the room and will try to turn her head completely around to follow him around. If she is on the changing table and he walks in she laughs and starts kicking her legs like crazy. She hates to get dressed, I mean will scream, I really wished one of my kids liked to get dressed;)She gets really upset if you interrupt her while she is eating and will scream at you if you take something away from her. This little angel loves to eat and will just about eat anything that you put in front of her. She likes to shove handfuls of food into her mouth, she doesn't use her pointer to pick food up she seriously shoves it in. Her favorite is pasta, roasted sweet potatoes and especially jelly on homemade banana pancakes. She loves bath time. She goes to sleep around 7:30 and gets up between 6:30 and 7. Loving her sleeping through the night.She takes 2 naps a day. Still no tooth, I keep checking but nothing. She is still solely nursing, no supplementing and she gets really mad when I pull away. She will often take breaks while nursing and look at me and sing and what me to mock her, then she gives me a little laugh. So sweet! I tell ya this girl likes to eat:)She is weighing in at 18.6 lbs, we found this out at the doctor today, we had to go in for an ear infection. Her thighs are the best, I just can't get enough of those rolls. She loves to make the duck lips face, this means she will stick her lips out and make huffing sounds. She loves Sunday school class and she is the star student in her Wednesday night class, she is usually the only one in there on Wednesday's but we get told all the time how awesome she is in class and how she can patt her Bible all by herself and how well she does:) She is still wearing size 3 daipers but I am pretty sure we will move up after this box is done. This little nugget is just the sweetest thing, I am just so in loove with her, her daddy is pretty smitten to:) We love you Sweet Baby C!!
Wednesday, March 21, 2012
8 Months
Little Miss is 8 months old and into everything. She is ALL over this house;)She is now starting to pull up on things. She really likes to get up on all fours and just stick her hiney in the air. She likes to "dance" (bouncing up and down). She thinks that her brother is the bees knees. She squeals whenever he enters the room and will try to turn her head completely around to follow him around. If she is on the changing table and he walks in she laughs and starts kicking her legs like crazy. She hates to get dressed, I mean will scream, I really wished one of my kids liked to get dressed;)She gets really upset if you interrupt her while she is eating and will scream at you if you take something away from her. This little angel loves to eat and will just about eat anything that you put in front of her. She likes to shove handfuls of food into her mouth, she doesn't use her pointer to pick food up she seriously shoves it in. Her favorite is pasta, roasted sweet potatoes and especially jelly on homemade banana pancakes. She loves bath time. She goes to sleep around 7:30 and gets up between 6:30 and 7. Loving her sleeping through the night.She takes 2 naps a day. Still no tooth, I keep checking but nothing. She is still solely nursing, no supplementing and she gets really mad when I pull away. She will often take breaks while nursing and look at me and sing and what me to mock her, then she gives me a little laugh. So sweet! I tell ya this girl likes to eat:)She is weighing in at 18.6 lbs, we found this out at the doctor today, we had to go in for an ear infection. Her thighs are the best, I just can't get enough of those rolls. She loves to make the duck lips face, this means she will stick her lips out and make huffing sounds. She loves Sunday school class and she is the star student in her Wednesday night class, she is usually the only one in there on Wednesday's but we get told all the time how awesome she is in class and how she can patt her Bible all by herself and how well she does:) She is still wearing size 3 daipers but I am pretty sure we will move up after this box is done. This little nugget is just the sweetest thing, I am just so in loove with her, her daddy is pretty smitten to:) We love you Sweet Baby C!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment