

The Little Lady is 7 months and pretty dang precious! She continues to steal my heart everyday. Here are some things that are going on with our baby girl.. She can get into a sitting position by herself and can crawl backwards. She wants to go forward SO bad especially if Hudson is sitting in front of her. When I put her in bed for a nap, she immediately sits up and plays, and then she will get upset and want me to come in and get her, I usually do and I will rock her to sleep. The big news is she is sleeping through the night, I really hope that I didn't just jinx things:) If she does get up she will wake up around 3:30 and expect to be feed but I just wait it out and she quickly goes back to sleep. We have a night time routine with her that involves supper around 6:30 then she has a bath, nurse then we lay her in her crib around 7:30 and she very quickly goes to sleep. She wakes up around 7, sometimes earlier. Occasionally I can get her to go back to sleep after I feed her. She is eating really well, she isn't the biggest baby food fan but she loves table food and she can feed herself really well. No teeth yet, but I am waiting. She is starting to really get upset when I leave the room, I guess it is about that time;)She still thinks her brother hung the moon and she is right he is pretty incredible!!
I seriously can't imagine life before her, she is so sweet and such a little princess. It is really fun to watch her personality grow, we are so in love:) I hope to do a post on Hudson tomorrow on what he is up to at 2 1/2 years old(a lot!!).
No comments:
Post a Comment