Miss C is 3 months old! She is such a sweet baby, I could seriously kiss her ALL day. I have to get a cheek snack very often. I am so in love with her!! At 3 months she is smiling a lot, laughing (especially is you tickle under her neck), sitting in her bumbo seat for short periods of time. She would much rather be sitting up rather than laying down. She loves to watch her brother and really what is better than watching that silly boy!! She is still a mamma's girl:) She loves to look at me and "talk" and smile and that is when I really can't resist those chubby cheeks!! She still loves her paci. She is sleeping really well now; going to sleep around 10:30 and wakes up at 5 to nurse, then goes back to sleep until around 8, sometimes longer! She eats a lot!!! She is still sleeping in our room in the swing. I really need to put her in the bassinet but she just loves the swing and so does mommy:) She is in a size 2 diaper and has been since 2 months. She is so amazing an I am SO lucky to be her mommy! Be back soon with an update on what we have been up to lately.
Wednesday, October 19, 2011
3 Months
Miss C is 3 months old! She is such a sweet baby, I could seriously kiss her ALL day. I have to get a cheek snack very often. I am so in love with her!! At 3 months she is smiling a lot, laughing (especially is you tickle under her neck), sitting in her bumbo seat for short periods of time. She would much rather be sitting up rather than laying down. She loves to watch her brother and really what is better than watching that silly boy!! She is still a mamma's girl:) She loves to look at me and "talk" and smile and that is when I really can't resist those chubby cheeks!! She still loves her paci. She is sleeping really well now; going to sleep around 10:30 and wakes up at 5 to nurse, then goes back to sleep until around 8, sometimes longer! She eats a lot!!! She is still sleeping in our room in the swing. I really need to put her in the bassinet but she just loves the swing and so does mommy:) She is in a size 2 diaper and has been since 2 months. She is so amazing an I am SO lucky to be her mommy! Be back soon with an update on what we have been up to lately.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment