Tuesday, September 27, 2011

2 Months


Sissy turned 2 months on the 17th. I know I am a little behind but I don't have very much time to update the blog. She is such a sweet baby and loves to look at you while you talk to her. She is smiling a ton and starting to really coo. You really forget how sweet it is. She had her check up and weighed in at almost 12 lbs. She is most definitely a chunky monkey. Her legs are nothing but fat and the rolls on her arms are insane! LOVE IT!! She loves to be held and is really spoiled:) She is getting really strong in her neck and starting to try and hold her head up. Her sleeping is getting better. I put her down around 11 after her feeding and she will sometimes wake up around 4 to eat or she will sleep until around 7. it really depends on the day:) She takes 2 long naps a day one in the morning and then around 2 when her brother does! Her and her brother are best buddies already. He just loves her and I know she will feel that way soon! Happy 2 months Sissy Pants, we love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment