I just wanted to do an update on what has been going on around our house. We visited the Easter Bunny on Saturday and H loved him, although when he was sitting in his lap, holding his hand, Hudson looked like he was going to cry at any moment:) We were about 5th in line and Hudson waved at him for 15 minutes straight. I know that bunny got tired of waving back!! Our Easter was really great and really laid back which was exactly what we wanted this year. Hudson is getting over the crud and an ear infection so it was great getting to come home from church and take naps:) Hudson woke up that morning to a basket full of goodies and went to church with a sugar high. We could have just gotten him the m&m dispenser and he would have been on heaven. We have had to hide his basket:)
I also wanted to add some things that H has been up to. He is still obsessed with all things trucks, and usually talks about them first thing in the morning. He HATES his cute rompers and Jon Jons. It is a battale trying to get him dressed so most days I just put him in shorts. How does he know that they are cutie clothes? Sunday mornings is a real battle, especially when I break out the knee socks. It really is kinda funny that when he sees his outfit on the hangar he runs away screaming. He repeats most all things that we say. His eating is not that great but he does love pizza an strawberries. We do give him him his Flinstone gummies and he loves those. When he gets one in the mornings, he will put up a number one to tell you that he can only have one. So funny! His favorite thing ever to do is to "drive Daddy's truck. I swear it is going to be the death of me. He is now in the process of cutting those dreadful 2 year molars. Not fun!! He loves to be naked and run around in just his diaper. He loves Toy Story and Scooby Doo and I am not kidding you when I say that we have watched them a thousand times!! He likes to say "Scoo DOOOOOO"! He is still in size 3 diaper and weighs about 24 lbs.That is about all right now, I know that I am leaving some things out but I will be back! I am also about to start my 3rd trimester next week, WHOA, so I will post a belly pic next week. We still have A LOT to do in regards to the kiddos rooms. H still has an empty room. We have got to get on it. We have so many things going on from now until July, that I am starting to panic a little. Time is really flying by:) I hope everyone had a blessed Easter weekend!!
No comments:
Post a Comment