Wednesday, April 6, 2011

28


Wow. I really can't believe that is how old I am. I really am in my late 20's!! AHHH! Although, I wasn't supper excited about my birthday, it turned out really great! My wonderful husband took Hudson and myself out for lunch and then out to eat mexican food with our besties that night! Matt provided the one thing that I asked for for my birthday, a cookie cake with chocolate icing only. Now, I kinda wish he hadn't, I need an intervention!! I need someone to come and take it away from my house!! Not really... I think I would really be mad:) My best friend Cortni also is taking me to get a mani/pedi and I am supper pumped about it. Thanks, Cort!!!! This year is going to be really great and we are really excited to meet baby Clayton in a few months!! God has truly blessed me beyond measure:)

No comments:

Post a Comment