Friday, March 11, 2011
It's A.........
GIRL!!!!!!!!! To say I was (and still am) shocked would be an understatement!! I had her check 3 times to make sure!! I was so sure it was another boy that I had bought 2 new baby boy outfits!!! We are SO excited and we have so much to do. July will be here in no time!! Everything looked great with baby girl (gosh, that is so weird to say) and we are so grateful to God for a healthy baby!! She is in the 83 percentile, so we might be looking at a big baby:) I had my boy name picked out and had put my girl names on the back burner because I thought this was a boy so we are working on names right now, just trying to narrow it down!!! So I will be back soon with belly pics and hopefully a name!! * And just for my records I have gained around 8 lbs so far, that is pretty good considering I was really getting after it with H!! We will see what the summer brings, usually the summer is not so kind and really puts the water weight on me!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment