Wednesday, March 23, 2011

22 weeks!


Here I am at 22 weeks! I can't believe we are a little over half way there! It really is going by really fast and we have a lot to do!! We have Hudson's room and the nursery to do. We (really my friend Cortni, she loves to paint) are going to go ahead and paint the nursery this weekend and Matt is going to get busy on putting crown molding up in H's room. I am really in the nesting phase so it is killing me not having it all done:) Baby girl does have a name and I will post it soon, we just want to make sure all of our family know first. It is the sweetest thing to see Hudson kiss my belly and "talk" to her. When you ask him where she is, he goes to my belly and gives it a kiss and hug and tells her "Hey". He has been extremely affectionate lately and I am wondering if he is starting to realize what is going on, if not I am really liking the extra love:) So I will be back soon with another post on her name:) I also have to leave you with a few pictures of my little stinker helping his Daddy mow the grass:)



1 comment:

  1. You look great! And AM loves to point to the baby too. This is so much fun! :) Can't wait to hear the name.

    ReplyDelete