I have a lot of catching up to do. I need to do another update on Miss C before I forget some things, so here goes.. she is a very determined soul, her and her brother share this;) she wants to do everything her brother does and is still an excellent climber, as I type this she is on top of Hudson's train table. She catches on to things so quickly, maybe that's a second child for ya. She picked up trick or treating within one minute. I will do a Halloween post as soon as I can download the pics. Her run cracks me up, it reminds me of a big football player coming down . She is obsessed with animals. She loves baths and will yell at you to come in the bathroom and start the water. She loves her brother and will grab him by his neck and pull him to the floor with a hug. She is slightly consumed with watching the Wiggles every time we get into the car. There is one book that she has to read before bed and that book only, "Kitty Cat, Kitty Cat, Are You Waking Up". Tonight for example, I heard her yelling from her room and she had her blankie in one hand and the book in the other trying to get in the rocker so we could read. She loves shoes, I always have to hurry and put them in her closet or she will want to wear them to bed. She loves being outside and loves the slide. We actually have a small one inside so she can slide all day. She loves her paci, which we are going to try and get rid of sometime soon. She gas been really into throwing fits these past few day but I think she just needs to get get back to her routine. The holidays have messed us up. She insists on walking into school carrying her lunchbox and when I go and pick her up she runs right for her lunchbox and bag ready to go. At her 15 month check up she weighed in at 25lbs and 14oz and was 32.8 in long.
Monday, November 5, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment