I have been such a bad blogger but life just happens and I don't get much time for it but I want to write a little bit about Hudson's first day back to school. Ms. Brooke is his teacher this year and we were so excited to get her. He didn't quite understand why he didn't have Ms. Kara again but after the first day I think he got it. She said that he asked for me a few times during the day but I feel its because he has an ear infection or maybe he had just been with me every day and wanted his mamma!! Either way it felt good knowing I was somewhat missed;) Baby Girl is having fun at home with me giving me a run for my money. Man, this girl is a hot mess, I am really gonna be in for it. I thought Hudson was a handful. He he! Here are a few pics from that morning. It really cracks me up, I was taking pics of Hudson with his backpack and when I was done, Clayton perched herself right in front of the front door ready for her turn. Little stinker!!
Thursday, September 6, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment