I have been meaning to do a post on what this little monster has been up to but life has been a little crazy:) We are most definitely going through the terrible two's and I have tons of stories to prove it, lets just say, I had to have Matt meet me at Kroger one day to put him in his car seat. I wasn't strong enough! Ha. I also came away from that trip with a ripped shirt. Funny now, not so much then. He is more stronger willed than anyone I know, even more than his daddy! He hates to get dressed in the mornings, or any time for that matter and it usually takes us forever to get out of the house. He wants to stay in his jommies all day. And him demanding to stay in his jommies all day usually results in fit throwing and a handful of spankings:( I know this is just a phase and it is one that I am really ready to see go). They say the 3's are not any better! Uh oh! He is a real hoot and keeps us in stitches all the time. He is really into Doo ( Scooby Doo) and still loves Buzz and Woody. We do DVR the majority of his shows and when a commercial comes on he will yell for us to come and fast forward through them. How spoiled are kids these days!! He likes to break dance and I am not sure where he got that from, it is amazing what they can pick up from TV. He can hit a baseball like nobody's business, seriously! He knocks it over the fence the majority of the time. He ADORES his sister I mean absolutely LOVES her. He loves to play with his trucks and blocks and loves to play in the bath. He still takes a bath in our big tub inside Clayton's baby tub. I don't know why but this is what he likes so we go with it. He could spend hours in there playing with his space ship and "swimming". When he gets out of the tub he usually like to run around naked or he likes to "bam", which means for us to wrap his legs up in a towel and bam into one of us. He thinks that it is hysterical. Hudson really loves school and I am so glad. He has had a problem with sharing, which is not really surprising for a 2 year old. He also spends a lot of time in time out for not listening. Also, not surprising! He will learn, hopefully:) He likes to stay that he is "big" and that he is "big stuff". He also calls his cereal "big cereal". He still carries around his blankie/ my purple robe and sucks on it when he goes to sleep. He is sleeping pretty well at night and when Matt puts him to bed he makes sure that they count together and he always says "I want you" when you are taking him to bed, meaning that he wants you to lay down with him. Whenever I put him to bed he always gives him angel and eskimo kisses. He is a horrible eater and I am lucky if he will eat one full meal a day. He weighs 28 lbs.. I know that there are a lot of other things that I am sure I am leaving out but these are a few things that are in my head. I cannot remember what life was like before him, it is as if he has always been here. Man, do we LOVE this little boy!!!! Coming soon, a 4 month post on Baby C.
Tuesday, November 15, 2011
Big H
I have been meaning to do a post on what this little monster has been up to but life has been a little crazy:) We are most definitely going through the terrible two's and I have tons of stories to prove it, lets just say, I had to have Matt meet me at Kroger one day to put him in his car seat. I wasn't strong enough! Ha. I also came away from that trip with a ripped shirt. Funny now, not so much then. He is more stronger willed than anyone I know, even more than his daddy! He hates to get dressed in the mornings, or any time for that matter and it usually takes us forever to get out of the house. He wants to stay in his jommies all day. And him demanding to stay in his jommies all day usually results in fit throwing and a handful of spankings:( I know this is just a phase and it is one that I am really ready to see go). They say the 3's are not any better! Uh oh! He is a real hoot and keeps us in stitches all the time. He is really into Doo ( Scooby Doo) and still loves Buzz and Woody. We do DVR the majority of his shows and when a commercial comes on he will yell for us to come and fast forward through them. How spoiled are kids these days!! He likes to break dance and I am not sure where he got that from, it is amazing what they can pick up from TV. He can hit a baseball like nobody's business, seriously! He knocks it over the fence the majority of the time. He ADORES his sister I mean absolutely LOVES her. He loves to play with his trucks and blocks and loves to play in the bath. He still takes a bath in our big tub inside Clayton's baby tub. I don't know why but this is what he likes so we go with it. He could spend hours in there playing with his space ship and "swimming". When he gets out of the tub he usually like to run around naked or he likes to "bam", which means for us to wrap his legs up in a towel and bam into one of us. He thinks that it is hysterical. Hudson really loves school and I am so glad. He has had a problem with sharing, which is not really surprising for a 2 year old. He also spends a lot of time in time out for not listening. Also, not surprising! He will learn, hopefully:) He likes to stay that he is "big" and that he is "big stuff". He also calls his cereal "big cereal". He still carries around his blankie/ my purple robe and sucks on it when he goes to sleep. He is sleeping pretty well at night and when Matt puts him to bed he makes sure that they count together and he always says "I want you" when you are taking him to bed, meaning that he wants you to lay down with him. Whenever I put him to bed he always gives him angel and eskimo kisses. He is a horrible eater and I am lucky if he will eat one full meal a day. He weighs 28 lbs.. I know that there are a lot of other things that I am sure I am leaving out but these are a few things that are in my head. I cannot remember what life was like before him, it is as if he has always been here. Man, do we LOVE this little boy!!!! Coming soon, a 4 month post on Baby C.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment