Sissy is 1 month old. She is such a great baby. We are so in love:) She is starting to sleep a little longer at night and staying awake a lot more during the day. She does have a lot of gas and stomach issues, especially after she eats. She loves her paci and I really love that, Hudson never took one and there were so many times that I wish he would've! She is our porky baby, there are rolls EVERYWHERE! bathtime takes a little longer than usual getting all those rolls clean. Clayton loves bath time and usually falls asleep while bathing. She is weighing in around 10.3 lbs.. She is spoiled rotten and wants to be held all the time:) She is starting to smile at times and it is SO precious. Hudson is still so in love with her and it just melts my heart. His favorite thing to do is give Sissy bath. She LOVES being in the sling and being walked around the house. I know it is just a matter of time before her little personality comes through, I think we are going to have another feisty one on our hands!
Monday, August 22, 2011
1 Month
Sissy is 1 month old. She is such a great baby. We are so in love:) She is starting to sleep a little longer at night and staying awake a lot more during the day. She does have a lot of gas and stomach issues, especially after she eats. She loves her paci and I really love that, Hudson never took one and there were so many times that I wish he would've! She is our porky baby, there are rolls EVERYWHERE! bathtime takes a little longer than usual getting all those rolls clean. Clayton loves bath time and usually falls asleep while bathing. She is weighing in around 10.3 lbs.. She is spoiled rotten and wants to be held all the time:) She is starting to smile at times and it is SO precious. Hudson is still so in love with her and it just melts my heart. His favorite thing to do is give Sissy bath. She LOVES being in the sling and being walked around the house. I know it is just a matter of time before her little personality comes through, I think we are going to have another feisty one on our hands!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment