Wednesday, June 1, 2011
Pretty Funny!!!
So I had to record this. It happened at the rehearsal dinner for Jessica and it is something that I never want to forget:) We had just finished up supper, Michael, Matt's brother was giving a speech and Hudson and Kathleen, the flower girl, we running around playing. All of a sudden you hear Hudson yelling, "Baby, Baby, Baby". He had Kathleen in the middle of the floor laying down with her dress up, looking for her baby!!!!! Oh my! The whole room erupts in laughter and Kathleen's mother, Amy and I are in tears we are laughing so hard:) It was pretty funny and oh so typical of my baby boy. He is a show stealer and a perhaps a little too curious!! Guess we have looked under my shirt for the baby a little to much:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
hahaa! Sounds like something AM would do. She has pulled up my shirt many times in public looking for baby! And she points to everyone's belly and shouts "Baby!" Even if they are super thin :)
ReplyDeleteOmg..this is forever etched in my memory!!haha!i searched your facebook til I found your blog site..im following!love it!
ReplyDelete