Let me first start off by saying for those of you who don't know, our little bambino didn't cooperate for us during the ultrasound and we weren't able to find out the sex. Hopefully it will play nice on the 11th and we can find out then. I am still convinced it is a boy while everyone else seems to think it is a girl:) Things around here have been a little crazy, we have been very busy. We are now in the process of getting Big H's big boy room ready and I am really excited about it, it is going to be super cute! We are also going to be re-doing the nursery regardless of what we are having, I am also really excited about that. As for me I am officially in the nesting stage, I have been cleaning out closets and trying to keep things organized and clean, H has other plans!! He prefers things to be scattered around:) I started to feel the baby kick about a week and a half ago and it gets stronger everyday. It actually startled me the other night when I put my hand on my belly and it kicked me pretty hard! It is such a comforting feeling. I know that I say this a lot but God is SO good!!!! I gotta go get my sweet baby boy ready for bed he has been hitting balls with his golf club in our living room while I have been typing!!!
Monday, February 28, 2011
Round Here
Let me first start off by saying for those of you who don't know, our little bambino didn't cooperate for us during the ultrasound and we weren't able to find out the sex. Hopefully it will play nice on the 11th and we can find out then. I am still convinced it is a boy while everyone else seems to think it is a girl:) Things around here have been a little crazy, we have been very busy. We are now in the process of getting Big H's big boy room ready and I am really excited about it, it is going to be super cute! We are also going to be re-doing the nursery regardless of what we are having, I am also really excited about that. As for me I am officially in the nesting stage, I have been cleaning out closets and trying to keep things organized and clean, H has other plans!! He prefers things to be scattered around:) I started to feel the baby kick about a week and a half ago and it gets stronger everyday. It actually startled me the other night when I put my hand on my belly and it kicked me pretty hard! It is such a comforting feeling. I know that I say this a lot but God is SO good!!!! I gotta go get my sweet baby boy ready for bed he has been hitting balls with his golf club in our living room while I have been typing!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm sorry the baby didn't want to participate :( Hopefully next time! H is such a stud with those eyes!
ReplyDelete