The Lord has truly blessed me. All I have ever wanted was to become a mommy. From the time I was old enough to hold a Cabbage Patch doll, I wanted to be a mom. The Lord gave me that wonderful gift and I am so thankful. The day that I became a mommy and laid my eyes on my precious angel was the most incredible feeling that I have ever had. This was the best first Mother's Day and being able to spend it with family topped the cake (We spent the day in Rogersville with the Olive clan) I also wanted to thank my wonderful mother for all she has done for me. She is such an incredible person, mother and my best friend. I am so lucky to call her mom. I hope all of you mother's had a wonderful, blessed Mother's Day!!!!!
Monday, May 10, 2010
So Blessed!
The Lord has truly blessed me. All I have ever wanted was to become a mommy. From the time I was old enough to hold a Cabbage Patch doll, I wanted to be a mom. The Lord gave me that wonderful gift and I am so thankful. The day that I became a mommy and laid my eyes on my precious angel was the most incredible feeling that I have ever had. This was the best first Mother's Day and being able to spend it with family topped the cake (We spent the day in Rogersville with the Olive clan) I also wanted to thank my wonderful mother for all she has done for me. She is such an incredible person, mother and my best friend. I am so lucky to call her mom. I hope all of you mother's had a wonderful, blessed Mother's Day!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment