Things have been pretty crazy around here lately. I have just now gotten my voice back (somewhat, I still sound like a man) from being sick all last week. I had no voice at all on Friday and it was SO hard not to be able to talk to Hudson, he would look at me so funny when I would try to talk to him and nothing would come out but a whisper. I am still not a 100% but I am getting there. Hudson is all over the place and he is loving it! It is the funniest thing to call his name and him turn around and give you a smile and a chuckle then take off. The weather has been kinda cruddy around here and Friday and Saturday everything was frozen. Fortunately, it warmed up enough Saturday afternoon and melted the ice so we were able to get together with some of our good friends that night. We had a great time. We didn't get home until midnight. It was really great getting to see everyone! Hope everyone had a great weekend. I am sure I will be back soon with some more pictures.
Monday, February 1, 2010
Lately
Things have been pretty crazy around here lately. I have just now gotten my voice back (somewhat, I still sound like a man) from being sick all last week. I had no voice at all on Friday and it was SO hard not to be able to talk to Hudson, he would look at me so funny when I would try to talk to him and nothing would come out but a whisper. I am still not a 100% but I am getting there. Hudson is all over the place and he is loving it! It is the funniest thing to call his name and him turn around and give you a smile and a chuckle then take off. The weather has been kinda cruddy around here and Friday and Saturday everything was frozen. Fortunately, it warmed up enough Saturday afternoon and melted the ice so we were able to get together with some of our good friends that night. We had a great time. We didn't get home until midnight. It was really great getting to see everyone! Hope everyone had a great weekend. I am sure I will be back soon with some more pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Glad you're feeling better and that's the same reason I'm not in any pictures. :(
ReplyDelete