Tuesday, September 15, 2009

2 Months





I can't believe Hudson is 2 months already. He had his 2 month check-up yesterday, and the doctor said he was perfect. The check-up consisted of 3 shots to the legs and one liquid. Let me just tell you that the shots were not fun, for Hudson or for me. I have never seen him cry tears until those shots. SO sad. Thank goodness that Daddy was there to be tough for me, but he was torn up to when he heard those cries. Our growing boy weighed in at 11 lbs. 13 oz.. He is growing too fast!!!!!! We also got see Hudson's sweet cousin, Amelia last night. It was the first time that we have seen her since she was born. She and Hudson are a month apart. She is so sweet and tiny.  I am so happy for Brandon and Melissa. Gotta go, the little man is waking up.

No comments:

Post a Comment